Monday, December 29, 2008

My Jesus, My Savior: Your Ark

As I was reading through a devotional Bible for women, I found a list of questions to answer, most of the time which I don't remember after I answer them, if I even do. But this one stuck with me: Who would you take with your on your ark? Family comes to mind, foremost, but the floods came for a reason, so I decided some of my family probably wouldn't be invited on my ark. Noah took 8 people: besides himself, he took his wife, his three sons, and their wives. I'm not saying that my family would be best to repopulate the earth by any means, but I know what strengths each family member has. I would still have room and decided that babies take up much less space than full grown humans, so I would fill my ark with as many babies from cultures around the world--I'd say at least four babies for one adult. I know my ark would favor orphans from Moldova, though, especially the gypsy twin boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment