Friday, February 20, 2009

too good to keep for myself: Sadie and her squirrels

anyways it was kinda cute..Sadie's little rebellion ;) Since I was getting really cold and Sadie showed no inclination towards pooping I hurried her back home. I think the early hour of the day and all the birds and squirrels outside got her really excited so she did'nt wanna go home. man I had to drag her. then we got home and she visibly sulked. went and sat behind J's chair. then i kinda felt bad so I tried to get her to play with her bunny....(and I had played with her before and she had never been that rough)..thats when she started spazzing out around me. It was a little scary and a little funny. it was identical to Ms.kitty's spazzing..feral look in the eyes and all. but her size being 5 times larger kinda scared me. so she kept doing these wild circles around me barking the whole time , then jumped on the couch and crouched there then jumped down towards me almost knocking me down...then about 10 minutes later she calmed down but still seemed a little upset. I really did'nt know what to do so i just let her be. she came around by afternoon and even played with me and from then on it was back to normal. I took her out in the evening and late yesterday night and she was fine!!! this morning too!!! moral of the story: dont come between Sadie and her squirrels!!!
I loved having her. she's so cute when I take her out. she has to sniff EVERYTHING. the grass, some dog's old pee, she even adopted a flattened roadkill (formerly a squirrel... i think) and wanted to take it home. hahahahhaaaaaaaaa and she nearly jumped out of her leash in fright today when a bigger and blacker dog barked at us. I will miss the little girl and our walks.
~July 2007 my lady K

No comments:

Post a Comment