Monday, June 22, 2009

A Birthday To Remember

On June 21st I celebrated my 28th birthday. Birthdays don't get that exciting after your 21st birthday. But this birthday was a wonderful celebration. Not a loud gathering, nothing too crazy or out of control, but just a gathering of the people that God has blessed me with since moving to South Carolina. From church friends to friends I've shared my soul with to family to my soul mate, I was surrounded by love and support. Highlights include Southern style mustard BBQ ribs my uncle makes, a desert table filled with homemade desserts, and of course Sou'Ca'lina Jeopardy. Introducing everyone also meant a lot to me. Emotional and spiritual support can go a long way, and it means the world to me that so many people care about me and love me. I have so much to be thankful for and know that I am where God wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment