Friday, October 1, 2010

"Your secretary knows what nipple clamps look like?"


Oh, I hope my darling husband doesn't make me remove this post...

A couple days ago my husband found something very suspicious on the job. See attached picture.
He asked me if I had any idea what it was.
No idea, I stated.
They're nipple clamps.
What? I replied. Who found them?
His boss did.
And that was when I laughed so hard tears rolled down my face...while trying to apologize for laughing...while I was still laughing.
Upon a random inspection of one of the cabins to check the cleanliness, nipple clamps were found in a chair that was supposed to be cleaned out after each visitor.
And Mona knew what they were, he said.
Your secretary knows what nipple clamps look like?
And yet again I began to laugh.
His secretary is a small town woman in her 40's.
Apparently golfers and secretaries make good use of nipple clamps.

2 comments:

  1. omg that is disgustingly funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately for the upper or lower hose clamps radiator hose which hold pressure this screw type is not the best.

    ReplyDelete