Friday, October 1, 2010

He makes me look good


















For more and more reasons every single day (no joke) I fall deeper in love with my husband. I constantly battle feelings of unworthiness but just remember to thank God daily for my blessed Mark. Never has anyone made me feel so loved, so adored, so beautiful.

I just stumbled upon some photos that Mark took of me on our honeymoon. I've never seen so many great photos of myself. As a photographer, rarely do you actually get good photos of yourself.

Hopefully this doesn't get too narcissistic, but I would love to share some photos of Mark's because it reminds me of just how much he loves me.

I also added some generally cool shots of Mark's, too, because he would never ever show them off. I'm so proud to be his gal.

1 comment:

  1. क्या चेहरा .. पक्का मॉडल हैं
    heheheeeee

    ReplyDelete