Wednesday, January 28, 2009

too good to keep for myself: playin' opossum

Dean and I killed a possum last night...well he did. I came back from the gym and somehow the was a possum near the front porch. Fedor and Dutch were smelling it and when I asked Fedor about it he thought he had done something wrong so he ran off. However, as I began to inspect and poke it with a stick I realized it was 'playing possum" so I kinda freaked and then Dean came outside and i explained the situation to him. We decided to get a shovel and Dean dispatched of the animal with a few powerful wacks. I guess Fedor must have found it, but we killed it and threw it in the neighbors yard. Us 3, possums and woodland creatures 0. Oh yeah, Ragu killed a mouse yesterday, so I guess that counts too so its 4 to zero.

~From Fedor's daddy December 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment